• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A MAY 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP POSTED IN 2ND POST ON PAGE 1 - THREAD CLOSED !
6 6

528 posts in this topic

DARK CRYSTAL # 1 & # 2 - BOTH GLOSSY VF/NM COPIES - BOTH FOR $10

Just some minute cover wear and corner blunting... both copies display great.

Classic movie and a pretty good Netflix show.

jan 8th 2020 sale148.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale149.jpg

On 5/23/2021 at 7:09 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

THE A1 TRUE LIFE BIKINI CONFIDENTIAL 1990 VOL 1 BOOK 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

Look at the talent in this book!  Brian Bolland, Alan Moore, Adam Hughes, Alan Davis, John Bolton, Jamie Hewlett and more.

This book is awesome... and its also for people 18 years old and older.  So if you're sensitive to "stuff", you might ought to stick to Archie ;) 

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE326.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE327.jpg

:takeit:thanks!

VENOM # 6 - SCORPION COMICS EX LIMITED TO 1500 (BLACK & WHITE COVER) - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

VENOM # 6 - SCORPION COMICS EX LIMITED TO 3000 (COLOR COVER) - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

...OR BUY BOTH COPIES FOR $15 !

SET A.

sale082418068.jpg

sale082418069.jpg

Many thanks to pabstblurobot and hatrik777 for jumping it.  I appreciate you guys :D 

Thread is caught up and all that has sold has been marked.

I must confess that for some reason, this has been the hardest thread for me in a few years to stay focused on.  Too many errands and family commitments seem to have taken most of my time. :( 

I'm going to extend this thread until next Wed at the least with the full intent of hitting over 35 pages.  I hope I can do it ;) 

Sorry again for the slow go... but hopefully some extra caffeine over the next few days will make up the slack :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

INCREDIBLE HULK SPECIAL/ANNUAL # 2 - CGC 9.2 - OWTWP - $95

One sold last Sept for $115.  Get it CHEAPER here !

Sharp copy with a classic cover.

SOLD TO SKOW

IMG_20200313_112138497.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

AVENGERS # 195 - VG/VG+ - $10

COPY A

FIRST CAMEO APPEARANCE OF TASKMASKER.

Old moisture staining on the book, edge wear etc.  The book looks like a low VF but that dried moisture brings it down to stated grade to me.

Still a hot book with him appearing in the Black Widow movie.

SOLD TO SKOW

jan 8th 2020 sale622.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale623.jpg

IMG_20200228_194733167.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

THE A1 TRUE LIFE BIKINI CONFIDENTIAL 1990 VOL 1 BOOK 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

Look at the talent in this book!  Brian Bolland, Alan Moore, Adam Hughes, Alan Davis, John Bolton, Jamie Hewlett and more.

This book is awesome... and its also for people 18 years old and older.  So if you're sensitive to "stuff", you might ought to stick to Archie ;) 

COPY B

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE326.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE327.jpg