• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A MAY 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP POSTED IN 2ND POST ON PAGE 1 - THREAD CLOSED !
6 6

528 posts in this topic

MASTER OF KUNG FU # 115 - GLOSSY FN-/FN COPY - $25

FIRST DEATH DEALER.

Spine ticks, edge wear, bottom front cover corner crease, small corner creases on bottom corners of first two pages of book, mild, diagonal, non-color breaking bend (similar to a extremely light subscription fold, but diagonal) evident on back cover.  A press would do wonders for this copy.

COPY A

SOLD TO ECHU

MAY 2021 SALE029.jpg

MAY 2021 SALE030.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

FIRST DEATH DEALER.

Spine ticks, moderate edge wear, small bottom front cover corner crease, and a small circular stain top center front cover in the "MARVEL COMICS GROUP" bar that bleached the red into yellow.  No idea what it was.   A press would do wonders for this copy.

COPY C

SOLD TO SKOW

MAY 2021 SALE033.jpg

MAY 2021 SALE034.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

30 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

FIRST DEATH DEALER.

Spine ticks, edge wear, bottom front cover corner crease, small corner creases on bottom corners of first two pages of book, mild, diagonal, non-color breaking bend (similar to a extremely light subscription fold, but diagonal) evident on back cover.  A press would do wonders for this copy.

COPY A

MAY 2021 SALE029.jpg

MAY 2021 SALE030.jpg

Take

AMALGAM SINGLE ISSUES - ALL GLOSSY NM MINUS OR BETTER - $5 EACH

I still have multiple copies of most of these issues.  This sweet DC / MARVEL crossover event from 25 years ago was pretty big for the time.  

MAGNETO AND THE MAGNETIC MEN, X-PATROL, ASSASSINS, JLX, SPEED DEMON, AMAZON, BRUCE WAYNE AGENT OF SHIELD, X-PATROL, EXCITING X-PATROL, SUPER SOLDIER, BULLETS AND BRACELETS, DARK CLAW ADVENTURES, THORION, SUPER SOLDIER: MAN OF WAR, IRON LANERN, LOBO THE DUCK, BAT-THING, CHALLENGERS OF THE FANTASTIC, JLX UNLEASHED ETC

Yes... I know the bottom pic is upside down.  It's just to make you suffer lol 

SOLD LOBO THE DUCK TO HIGHFIVEPHASE

IMG_20200523_211518225.jpg

IMG_20200523_211431630.jpg

IMG_20210604_171836957.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

JENNIFER'S BODY (2009) - LIKE NEW NM-/NM COPY - $25

From BOOM STUDIOS.  Not the most abundant hardback out there and I never see them at shows.

I really didn't care for the movie when I first saw it in 2009.  Flashforward about a decade and I watched it again... and I'll be damned if it isn't a great movie.  I guess I was wanting more Megan Fox back then and ignored everything about the underlying female empowerment tone the movie was trying to make.  Megan is still hot... but if you haven't seen it in a while, go back and watch it again.  I'm betting you will enjoy it more with repeated viewings.

MAY 2021 SALE419.jpg

MAY 2021 SALE420.jpg

JOKER: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS - GLOSSY & SHARP - $75

Original retail is $100.

Please read the back cover scan for all the material included in this volume.  Great book !

SOLD TO SKOW

MAY 22 2020 SALE136.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE137.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

4 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

FIRST DEATH DEALER.

Spine ticks, moderate edge wear, small bottom front cover corner crease, and a small circular stain top center front cover in the "MARVEL COMICS GROUP" bar that bleached the red into yellow.  No idea what it was.   A press would do wonders for this copy.

COPY C

MAY 2021 SALE033.jpg

MAY 2021 SALE034.jpg

Take 

STAR WARS TALES OF THE JEDI: GOLDEN AGE OF THE SITH # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $6

Always loved this cover.  From 1996.

SOLD TO SKOW

DECEMBER2020 SALE047.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp