• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #140, 1st Gloria Grant
1 1

18 posts in this topic

3 BOOKS PER DAY, ONE PER POST, READ THE RULES!!! :rulez: :roflmao:

Seriously though, I recently came into a small number of SA/BA/CA comics that I'm going to post in the forum over the next week or so.  Most aren't overly valuable, but they are unique in one way or another, i.e. 1st appearances.  The plan is to have them clean/pressed/graded, then added into my personal collection.  Before I do so, I'd like to get everyone's opinions and grade estimates.  I may still change my mind...at least on some of them.  Thanks all!!! (worship)

Amazing Spider-Man #140, 1st appearance of Gloria Glan.  The upper left corner below the 'cents' symbol, FC, that soil spot is rough to the touch so I'm hoping it will clean off.  The back cover shows no moisture stains...that's all ink transfers and/or soiling. (thumbsu

20210525_115852.jpg

20210525_115902.jpg

20210525_115922.jpg

20210525_115932.jpg

Edited by Galen130

6 minutes ago, Deadpoolica said:

7.0 as is

much higher with a good clean & press

....but you know this already

I was thinking mid/high grade, but yes...a good C/P will work wonders. (thumbsu

Edited by Galen130
I removed my personal estimate...don't want people to think I'm good at grading or something.

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

are you looking for the professional or amateur grading tier?

Amateur, if you please.  Professionals are a bunch of friggin' know-it-alls.....

Amateur.png

Just FYI for everyone who gave an estimate for this comic, it is being sold...it's no longer going to CGC.  Most folks probably don't care if a graded slab picture is posted after the fact.  I don't want to leave anyone hanging.  Thanks for taking the time!!! (worship)