• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REOPENED with a Much Lower Price
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Just now, Ecclectica said:

Looking at this beautiful pieces, I tell myself : "Why doesn't he simply buy an art storage portfolio ?"

I have a place to store them, but I know that I will never have enough room in our house to display them. My wife only allows me to hang my artwork in my room and in the basement. FYI - My room is in the basement too.

I do not have any additional places to hang my artwork. I currently have twelve pieces displayed in our basement family room. I have another seven pieces displayed in my room. I decided to take the four pieces that I feel least attached and sell them. I have decided that I would like to have some cash to fund another purchase (but not artwork).

In case you would like to see all the original art that I have, I post on IG under the user name "mathteachernwmsu". I taught high school math for 38 years, and I graduated from Northwest Missouri State University. I would have preferred a name that incorporates the name of the school where I taught, but I didn't want any students to find me on social media. There have been too many horror stories about teachers and social media.

On 6/22/2021 at 6:21 PM, Math Teacher said:

Would someone make an offer on the Steve Rude piece? I am a motivated seller.

Under normal circumstances, I would... Awesome recreation with great framing!!! 

But right now, I've got a lot pots on the oven (or however that saying goes)! 

Good luck! Someone will get something super cool!