• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Gold, Silver, Bronze, Modern: Mixed Bag; SLAB SALE - 10% OFF (see recap/page 7); NOW 10% OFF ALL REMAINING RAWS; THREAD CLOSES THURSDAY, JUNE 3rd @ 10:00am EST
5 5

323 posts in this topic

Eerie 2 (1966), 8.0ish; Frazetta cover :luhv:; Crandall, Goodwin, Toth, Orlando stories inside; 1st Cousin Ernie; slight chipping in small area along right edge of fc; stacking crease on fc/bc; tiny tear left edge of bc; non-cb crease bl of bc; tanning on inside of bc; $62.00

Eerie2F.jpg

Eerie2B.jpg

5 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Yet another perfect display of playoff ineptitude by my team. Sigh. Time to poor a stiff one and post some books in misery.

Sorry for your pain Tim! I would like to point out that I was cheering for those leafs for ya (mostly so that the prices on this thread reflected your happiness! haha).  Man, they make it hard to watch sometimes. Chin up, there's always game 7!

1 minute ago, lucjan said:

Sorry for your pain Tim! I would like to point out that I was cheering for those leafs for ya (mostly so that the prices on this thread reflected your happiness! haha).  Man, they make it hard to watch sometimes. Chin up, there's always game 7!

Thanks for your sympth, LB. Yes, there ALWAYS seems to be a game 7 when there shouldn't be.