• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Mooom! I'm Hoooome!!! (G/S/B thread - Gold/Silver/Bourbon)
11 11

238 posts in this topic

That’s all I have shot for tonight but lots more to come. There is an almost complete run of Tom Corbett, missing only FC 378 (#1) because I think that’s one of John’s few personal keepers. But if you’re into movie keys, these are your 1950’s B movie keys! :headbang: Seriously, besides the Tom Corbetts, there’s Tec, Thor, FF, other Four Colors, a Duck key, Fox crime, Jughead and more. Stay tuned! 

1 minute ago, elibowman said:

Now, that is gorgeous. 

Thank you, Eli! John's been very fair to me, so I bought some fun, eclectic readers to enjoy then share, since he wanted to move them. Most of the Silver Marvels in this thread I had but I took them, upgraded where I could, and am sharing the rest and/or my previous copies.

18 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

^^ Patsy Walker #61; thank you Mbatko (thumbsu And please note: Barbara signed her name on the cover, and the paper dolls are intact. If you play with them, we're gonna know! 

This will go well with my Jackie autographed copy of #26! It'll take a lot of willpower to not play with those paper dolls......  :roflmao:

:news:

More than 20 books shot for tonight; we will get through the entire Tom Corbett run tonight. On the silver side, Avengers, Thor and Subby among others, including a couple tough keys (not the ones you usually see) for the Batman and Archie fans. 
And we’ve still got another 20 books for the finale.

2 hours ago, mbatko_8 said:

This will go well with my Jackie autographed copy of #26! It'll take a lot of willpower to not play with those paper dolls......  :roflmao:

:gossip: ... Make color copies of the paper dolls... that's what I do. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu