• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Batman 31 CGC 5.5 White Pages - Closed

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

This is my first sales thread on the CGC boards. Please be gentle.

General Rules

No PL/HOS members.  The first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, you need to post "take it" in the sales thread.  If someone else takes the book in the thread before you, the earliest thread poster is the winner.

Payment

I accept PayPal, personal checks, and money orders for total sales under $1000.  I only accept personal checks or money orders for total sales above $1000.  When the thread is over, an invoice will be sent with payment instructions. Payment required within 10 calendar days of invoice or the book will be available for sale again.

Shipping

USA: You pay exact cost of USPS priority with signature required.  Canada: You pay exact cost of FedEx delivery. USPS lost one of my insured (?) packages in Canada once upon a time and refused to pay the insured cost.  Never again!

Returns/Refunds

I will accept returns on raw books within 30 days of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me in the same condition as I shipped.  There are no returns on CGC graded books. If you need more pictures of a book, just let me know.

About Me

I've been collecting comics books since the 1980s.  Expanded to original comic art in the 1990s.  Also crazy about early comic-related memorabilia: pinbacks, premiums, posters, advertising, toys, books, etc.  I try to channel  @Robot Man with my collecting pursuits, but my collection is not nearly as broad, deep, or cool as his junkpile.  eBay handle is lansdown.  4500+ feedback since 1998 with no negatives.  I have had successful transactions on the CGC boards with @Ricksneatstuff, @goldenacase, @ft88@Frisco Larson, @eyersman@westform, @Eric10, @TC33, @Obrie2tm@thejudge01, @Readcomix, and more.  I also run a website where I document some of my early comic pinbacks:  www.pinbacks.com

Edited by mlansdown
Closed thread.

Offered here is a sharp mid-grade copy of Batman 31.  CGC 5.5 with white pages.  CGC notes 1st appearance of Punch and Judy and Alfred backup story.  Light spine roll on the top half of the book.  Small date stamp below the front cover price.  Bright, clean copy that will likely benefit if you want to press.  A CGC 5.0 copy of Batman 31 with CR-OW pages sold for $540 on Heritage last week.  I'm offering a higher grade copy with much better page quality for the same price: $540.  Thanks!