• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Uncanny X-men 94 CGC 8.0 OW/White

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks! Been a little while since I had a sale but will be listing some books over the next few months. Heck, I am even going to list a bunch of my mutant runs in the upcoming VCC on the 11th. :)

1st :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Open to offers/discussion via PM.

• I accept Paypal, check or money order (check and MO must clear before shipping).
  • US buyers only please. Unless you are open to paying the heavy shipping cost outside US.
  • Shipping is Priority Mail with tracking, insurance and signature required.
  • Please don't bother if you are on the probation list or in the Hall of Shame.
  • Returns are available (but some of these are CGC graded books :)), please notify me within 3 days of receiving the book(s) and return the book(s) within 10 days (at your cost).
  • Long time board member, check out kudos here.

Now take a look at this great book!

X-men 94 CGC 8.0 OW/White Pages $2,499 Shipped  - This book has really nice deep color and looks much nicer than its grade. The small corner chip on the BC is probably what brought it down. I bought this from a prominent board member a few years ago. 

x-men94-89.jpg

x-men94-89bc.jpg

Edited by zuckuss2003
Sold