• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Special Marvel Edition #15 (plus crazy story - stolen comic!)
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Sorry this is the best/only photo I have, this comic was STOLEN! (story below)

So a local auction house had a bin of old comics for sale. Probably 500ish comics in the bin, only a couple of photos. One of them showing Special Marvel Edition #15. I bid on them, and won. I bid a little higher than I might usually because I knew this comic was worth some money and hopefully there are some others like it in the stack. Today I went to pick them up, and before leaving with the bin of comics thought "I better just check to make sure that comic is in there".  

The two women running the auction (who by the way are super nice, I don't suspect any fowl play on their part) helped me search for this comic. We kept going through these stacks of comics for a good hour but it is gone. Apparently they let someone look thru the comics while the auction was being held, so the going theory is this guy stole it. (which also makes me wonder if he stole anything else).

Anyways I'd appreciate some help trying to grade this. If they can't locate the comic it sounds like they may refund me for this comic. 

Screenshot_20210530-082814.jpg