• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission question

3 posts in this topic

I submitted 3 magazine walkthrough orders and all were processed by CGC around the same time, 4/20 thru 4/24.  Each order is being pressed before grading and my status is still showing each order as "received".  While the current wait time for walkthrough magazine pressing is 15 business days, my orders are all coming up on double that expected wait time.  While I know CGC is backed up right now, double the wait time has me concerned.  Can you look into this?  Here are my order and submission numbers

CGC1343180485 - 3827249
CGC4042919436 - 3829274
CGC9685117874 - 3829931

• Administrator

Good morning,

Please contact our customer service department for questions regarding specific invoices.  You can reach them at: 877-662-6642 or by email at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Please contact our customer service department for questions regarding specific invoices.  You can reach them at: 877-662-6642 or by email at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

Thank you!