• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will CGC grade Epics CSGO trading cards?

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a very rare CSGO trading card (The only one in the world), which is an A1 mint signed woxic card.

I have had offers from people, even very famous youtuber, of around £500 - £700.

These cards only started being made last year so I know they are a new thing on the market but would you be able to grade this?

Thanks, Han

19 hours ago, Han.S said:

Hi,

I have a very rare CSGO trading card (The only one in the world), which is an A1 mint signed woxic card.

I have had offers from people, even very famous youtuber, of around £500 - £700.

These cards only started being made last year so I know they are a new thing on the market but would you be able to grade this?

Thanks, Han

Nope.  They are up to their eyeballs in Pokemon alone.  They won't be expanding to other TCGs for years.  There is probably 20 other TCGs they'll be grading before they ever touch any CS:GO cards.

19 hours ago, Han.S said:

Hi,

They are not grading those at the moment

8 hours ago, poke_naynay said:

Nope.  They are up to their eyeballs in Pokemon alone.  They won't be expanding to other TCGs for years.  There is probably 20 other TCGs they'll be grading before they ever touch any CS:GO cards.

They do Magic & will be doing Yu-Gi-Oh soon, not just Pokemon.

But yes, I wouldn't expect many other TCG's to be added to that list anytime soon...