• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed) Star Wars: High Republic #1 Gabrielle Dell'Otto Virgin Variants For Sale
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Just to get this out of the way:

-Paypal, Chase Quickpay, Venmo, Square are all acceptable payment methods.
-No returns
-No HOS or Probies.
-Will consider offers.
-Shipping is $5

Edited by Tnexus

Alright, this listing is the exclusive cover by Panini Italy of Star Wars: High Republic #1 by the master himself, Gabrielle Dell'Otto. I have 40 copies for sale. Asking $30 each. Shipping is $5 flat for as many as you buy. Willing to sell the entire lot for $1k.

Alright, so here's the reality check. I pre-ordered a bunch of these from 3 different Italian sellers when I first heard they were going to be released. What has been made apparent by me is that Italians have no clue how to ship safely. I've received T-shirts with more shipping protection than these guys. One shipper literally taped together pieces of cardboard to make part of the box, another heatshrunk my order together which damaged some issues, and third, while better than the other two, shipped in an oversized box with only paper for padding. So, needless to say these are not 9.8 copies. There are dings and corner bends/damage on most. A couple have some minor printer defects. Surprisingly though, pretty much all the spines are in great shape. A good press will fix a lot of these issues, but post-press you're looking at maybe an average grade of 9.4. If there are any small-time pressers looking for an investment/flip lot, this may be a good choice for you. NM copies seem to be going for around $60 on Ebay, so figure I'd try at half price. I've pre-pulled my PC copies (which USPS has currently lost en route to my presser *sigh*), so I've decided to just cut and run on the remaining.

I've taken detailed pictures of every copy. If you want to peruse and pick a copy or 40, here's the link. Just post which ones you want!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x_KoDgoTpDKfbeCQ0pejHFtjcAMZZgr_?usp=sharing

20210605_192848.jpg

9 hours ago, Bobby Watts said:

I will take one.  You pick the nicest one you see!  🙂

Sent you a PM.

Also closing this down for now and moving elsewhere. If you're interested and just late to the game, send me a PM!