• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Vosburg Live Art Sale on CAF - June 12th @ 10AM PT/1PM ET

1 post in this topic

On Saturday, June 12th at 10AM PT/1PM ET, join Mike Vosburg, Bill Cox and me (Chuck Costas) for a special live art "claim" sale. We'll get things rolling with an interview with Mike about his career in comics, television and film, and his self-published books including Lori Lovecraft, Retrowood, and Voodoo Mansion. For the sale, Mike will be presenting both published and unpublished artworks many of which are new to the market from his personal collection. There will be 30 lots including two complete stories offered, a G.I. Joe cover recreation specially created for the event, Spawn and Narnia storyboards, recent pinup illustrations, many of Mike's Reelart paintings and of course - several Lori Lovecraft illustrations!

You can join the Livestream here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Nh68GKxjA

Each lot will be revealed one by one on the Livestream and on my CAF Gallery (https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=217347) simultaneously. I'll keep the CAF gallery updated during the event so that you'll know what lots are still available and which have been sold. Any unsold lots will also be available through this gallery after the Livestream event until July 4th.

Each piece will be priced to sell and orders will be taken on a first come, first served basis. To reserve a piece, send me an e-mail directly at comiconxion@hotmail.com or you can send a message through CAF.  Tune in and be quick.  I expect many pieces to be sold within seconds of their reveal. When you reserve a piece, please indicate the lot # you want to reserve. Postage & Handling will be $50 for all orders within the US no matter how many pieces you purchase.  So, buy more than one!

Check out Mike Vosburg's website at vozart.com to learn a little bit more about Mike and to check out examples of his work. Keep your eyes out for banner ads and notices on CAF for more info. about the sale and we hope to see you on June 12th!

Vos_Art_Sale_Banner.png