• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A small batch of original owner Golden Age for sale.
3 3

23 posts in this topic

I purchased this small batch (I'm keeping a few) at a local show from a dealer up from Iowa (as I recall) a few years ago and they are all from the same original owner collection. Most of them have bends, some stains (water mostly) and could all benefit from a press. It's unknown how many were sold before I saw them, but what was left was a very strange mix of titles and genres. The cover colors are very rich and bright on most of them and most have that "bouncy" feel. 

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. 

Checks or money order for payment, I NO LONGER TAKE PAYPAL!!! Conus priority shipping with signature confirmation is $13 for raw books, insurance is extra and at USPS rate for coverage amount. International shipping is expensive and would be at cost.

7 day return privilege on raw books, which means I need the book/books back within 7 days of you receiving it/them. Return shipping is on the buyer. 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Frisco Larson

And finally .... Blue Bolt vol 6 #4 5.0 WHITE pages! This book is SO fresh in hand, it's pretty amazing for the grade. Subscription type crease that doesn't break color and a spine cockle that would press into a higher grade, along with some minor interior stains (the worst of which is visible in a pic) and a small scrape at the bottom spine keep the grade where it is .... for now. GPA has a 5.5 ow pgs copy selling 11 months ago for $456 ($500 + with tax). This should fly for $385.

BB V6 4.jpg

BB v6 4 b.jpg

BB v6 4 1.jpg

BB v6 4 2.jpg

BB v6 4 3.jpg