• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I send in other books for grading when sending in one for a signature?

4 posts in this topic

Title says it all.  I couldn't find anything that clearly said if you can bundle books for grading in a package with ones getting signed/graded.  I want to send in something for the upcoming Simonson signing event, but also have a few other books to grade as well.  Can I send them all together?  I couldn't figure a way to get them all on the same submission, but that may have been my fault.

Thanks in advance!!

You’ll have to send in a different submission form for each tier of books you’re submitting, and do your best to package books in the same tier together with the appropriate paperwork, but YES, you can mail it all in together.  They’re happy to take your money. 

you can probably contact customer service for best practices

Yes you can ship multiple orders (each with them own submission) in 1 mailing package.  If one is for signing, make sure you add the initials (in your case WS/LS) to the shipment box that contains all of the submission orders in addition to the specific package that is for the signing.  If you do not, it may just sit there and not be processed for the signing.