• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman 221
2 2

9 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, grendelbo said:

8.0/8.5.

Enjoy the book when it comes in. Thanks for sharing.

I sure will! They had it at 9.0. Seemed about right, IMO. The printers ink shouldn't affect the grade being a production thing. Just wanted a copy of the book before it gets out of hand.

Like your Stealie, BTW. I collect music far more than I do comics.

1 minute ago, Randall Ries said:

Like your Stealie, BTW. I collect music far more than I do comics.

I have 20+ TB of Flac live Rock n Roll. Comicbooks, however, are still my original and truest hobby.

26 minutes ago, grendelbo said:

I have 20+ TB of Flac live Rock n Roll. Comicbooks, however, are still my original and truest hobby.

FLAC forever. Know so many people who collected mp3 because they wouldn't spring for storage. Now that storage is cheap, they are scrambling to replace all that mp3. We weren't "FLAC Snobs". We liked quality and knew storage wouldn't remain high.

I can't afford comic books the way I can music. But comic books would be my #1 choice if I could.

15 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

I can't afford comic books the way I can music.

Collecting music is thousands of times cheaper. With the comicbook market today, I am content to enjoy my collection (and help grade issues of others). Kind of the same with music. I'm done for now because I have more than I can listen to in a lifetime.