• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM my Punisher 1 limited series
2 2

12 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Zegeroth said:

This book is in nice shape except for the front bottom corner that needs a press.  However, it seems to me from the images that has too much foxing for a 9+.   I am going with 8.0 due almost totally due to the foxing.

I thought foxing was brown?

Not much confusing about black spots and a bent corner on the front lower left. Look at your picture of that corner that shows the inside of the front cover.  That looks magically creased and may not press away.

I’m not paying 9.0 money for this book.  Books are not printed with spots on the back cover.

2 minutes ago, Zegeroth said:

Not much confusing about black spots and a bent corner on the front lower left. Look at your picture of that corner that shows the inside of the front cover.  That looks magically creased and may not press away.

I’m not paying 9.0 money for this book.  Books are not printed with spots on the back cover.

I wasn’t selling just wonted a honest opinion it’s a 9.2 in mine 8.0 is yours and that’s fine!

On 6/13/2021 at 12:28 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

9.2 or higher is possible with a c&p

I have to agree, in my non-expert opinion.  The back cover just looks like it might be suffering from light soiling or ink transfers.  A C&P can probably fix a lot of that...IMO.