• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic four #5 vs Avengers #8
5 5

119 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Are his purple thigh high boots in fashion in the 30th Century?

He just better watch himself.  specially on certain streets.

4 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

The police will pick him up thinking he is a hooker like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman! lol

His 30th century knick knacks will be useless against hardened jaded vice squad officers.

On 6/13/2021 at 5:24 PM, Wolverinex said:
On 6/13/2021 at 9:56 AM, Krismusic said:

Ahh the classic debate… Rama tut was before avengers 8 to my knowledge and rama tut is kang… do we call it first appearance by proxy? Lol 

Sure,  Rama Tut is a lamer incarnation of Kang.  The cover of avengers 8 is also much cooler. 

The Rama Tut connection was a retcon. If you want to hedge, get both, but I'd wager the market is going to choose Avengers 8 as the Kang book.

11 hours ago, NEED MO DAKKA said:

As much as I love Avengers 8 and hopes it matches FF 5 in price, I highly doubt it ever will and I don't think it should.  I have high hopes for Avengers 8, but, if it did match FF5 in price at some point, I feel like most people, myself included, would trade theirs in a heartbeat for a FF 5, which there aren't enough of to go around.  I like Kang more than Doom personally, but I just didn't see that many FF 5s (in any grade) at cons years ago but would see quite a few Avengers 8 at each one (though mostly low-mid grade). That said, I think Kang has the potential for an awesome sci-fi epic across films and I'm looking forward to see anything they do with him in the MCU. 

252023067_IMG_2264(1).thumb.jpg.2256a993129e0b0b1e82fe162230c372.jpg

Why are the avengers all attacking Kang at the same spot of his wall of @greggy’s confused emoji shield?

If they would have a few of them just move a few inches to the left and right: Whammy! No more Kang a Lang a ding dong! 

15 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

For how much?

Less than it goes for today, but more than I paid for it.

You can look up the price change since 2011 on GPAnalysis.