• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Doom vs Kang the Conqueror
2 2

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

U must be a fan of Apocalypse?

well I dont read moderns. what are they some kind of egyptians or something?

Doom. 

I can’t think of one Kang story that was worth reading. He’s like a compiler in pro sports that eventually gets in the hall of fame. He just keeps consistently showing up, but he does not really belong in a discussion of Dr Doom, Magneto, Loki, Thanos etc. Not the same weight class.

46 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Doom. 

I can’t think of one Kang story that was worth reading. He’s like a compiler in pro sports that eventually gets in the hall of fame. He just keeps consistently showing up, but he does not really belong in a discussion of Dr Doom, Magneto, Loki, Thanos etc. Not the same weight class.

A really good movie could boost his profile.  Doom has consistenly been dumb in dumb movies.

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

True. But talking comics, I like a lotta Doom stories. Kang, I can’t think of one. And I’ve got a full run of Avengers.

I really need to rephrase my topic I meant who would win in a fight?

56 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Doom. 

If they make him right he could be the next Marvels Darth Vader and we all know Johnny fiegie loves Star Wars!

1 minute ago, Bo1983 said:

If they make him right he could be the next Marvels Darth Vader and we all know Johnny fiegie loves Star Wars!

I think George Lucas loved FF because the first time I saw Darth Vader (opening scene, 1st movie, in the theater) my immediate reaction was, “That’s a Dr Doom rip-off!” And that’s how I never became a Star Wars junkie. True story. 

8 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

I really need to rephrase my topic I meant who would win in a fight?

Doctor doom,like said in ff5 he does not just have knowlege of technologie but of the mystic dark arts as well,doom wins if Diddy is not around of course

Edited by Namtak

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

I think George Lucas loved FF because the first time I saw Darth Vader (opening scene, 1st movie, in the theater) my immediate reaction was, “That’s a Dr Doom rip-off!” And that’s how I never became a Star Wars junkie. True story. 

Most would say nazy soldier helmet especially was a great influence but well to each his point of view(shrug)

35 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

True. But talking comics, I like a lotta Doom stories. Kang, I can’t think of one. And I’ve got a full run of Avengers.

Also, don't miss out on  Uncanny Avengers.  Fantastic arc.  start on issue 6 to 22.  He plays a BIG role

Edited by Wolverinex