• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Sunday Service: NYCC 2017 Groot & Rocket Raccoon Plush - Skottie Young Designed Plush - Reedpop Exclusive $25 shipped

6 posts in this topic

One item, everybody knows the rules. 

Rules

• US Shipping only on this please.
  • PayPal Goods and Service, Check, Money Order 
  • I go by timestamp of whoever commits to buying whether that be in public or PM.  
  • No HOS, Probation List Members, Problem Children or Drama Llamas (the one person I have on ignore.  Unfortunately I have to make this an explicit rule.)
  • No returns - this is Spring Cleaning time - additional pics are available upon request, ask any questions beforehand.
  • Since I am working from home I ship out same or next day that you pay. 

Of course a song: 

Just for @Off Panel he get's his own music #BreaktheBoards

Spoiler

Edited by Buzzetta

NYCC 2017 Groot & Rocket Raccoon Plush - Skottie Young Designed Plush - Reedpop Exclusive

Lost and now found - it was in a storage container and has not seen the light of day in four years.

Two listings on eBay - One at $50 the other at $35

Me?  How about $25 + first class boxed shipping?

Let's see if this sells before the boards crash from @Off Panel's Nickelback suggestion. 

IMG_4119.jpeg

IMG_4120.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

• Just for @Off Panel he get's his own music #BreaktheBoards
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, man. You’re already a rock star.

Meanwhile, at CGC, the big red light just started flashing as tendrils of smoke curl up from under the door to the server closet…