• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about packaging submissions
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a submission that is 35 books and will not all fit into the Gemini that CGC supplied.  Do I put 3 copies of the submission slip with the 3 different Gemini mailers or just put it with the first one in sequence and label the Gemini's 1, 2, 3?  I am also sending 2 other orders with their own submission slips obviously in the same shipping box.  I'm just trying to save on shipping and also trying to make it as easy as possible when it arrives to CGC.

Edited by Jemin

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If you are referring to the CGC shipping kit, there are two different sizes.  The size of the complimentary kit we send depends on your membership level.  If you received the small kit, it has enough supplies to safely package 1-10 books.  The larger kit can safely package 11-40 books.  You can certainly use your own packing materials if there is not enough in the kit you received.  It is not a requirement that you use our shipping kits.  

You can put multiple orders in the same box, if you wish, just be sure to group them together with the appropriate packing slip and try to keep them in the order that they appear on each slip. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!