• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swamp Thing vs Superman who wins in a fight????
1 1

11 posts in this topic

My personal opinion Superman wins but he would have to destroy the entire plant which would kill all living things on earth so by default Swamp Thing gets the win unless Superman is willing to wipe out all living beings on earth.

Edited by Bo1983

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Couldn't Swamp Thing just keep reforming himself physically, so eventually Superman would just get frustrated, bored, and give up?

Yes if there is plant life he can

Edited by Bo1983

Swamp thing has most likely absorbed lots of kryptonite thru the soil-we all know that stuff bombards earth constantly-hell I cant count the number of times stupidman was just flying and a kryptonite meteor whizzed past him thats how common it is.  It seems most of Krypton eventually landed on earth.  So, swanp thing would demolish stupidman.
However there is the fact that no matter how much or how long stupidman is exposed to kryptonite it never kills him.  One story he was in a box with kryptonite for a week and didnt die.  Another story stupidboy lay on a mountain of kryptonite and was fine and dandy.  I submit kryptonite cannot kill a kryptonian it just makes em sick.

But seriously superman wins, hands down,if its about winning defeat does not mean killing its ennemi ,superman is many way faster than swamp thing ,easy to send swampy  in the phantom zone and voilà !

On 6/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Bo1983 said:

My personal opinion Superman wins but he would have to destroy the entire plant which would kill all living things on earth so by default Swamp Thing gets the win unless Superman is willing to wipe out all living beings on earth.

I'm gonna say it - I hate Superman. He can vaporize almost anything just by looking at it with vision rays as hot as a star, or he can blow out a star with his breath, and even make time go backwards by reversing the spin of the earth (Christopher Reeves IS Superman). He became absurd during my childhood and was utterly uninteresting and I never looked back. But I did like me some Swampy! 

Edited by jcjames

3 minutes ago, jcjames said:

I'm gonna say it - I hate Superman. He can vaporize almost anything just by looking at it with vision rays as hot as a star, or he can blow out a star with his breath, and even make time go backwards by reversing the spin of the earth. He became absurd during my childhood and was utterly uninteresting and I never looked back. But I did like me some Swampy! 

Plus he can xray Luthor to see if he has kryptonite and vaporize it from 300 miles away but does he ever do that?  NO.  He seems like he doesnt even understand how to use his own powers the numbnuts.

18 minutes ago, jcjames said:

I'm gonna say it - I hate Superman. He can vaporize almost anything just by looking at it with vision rays as hot as a star, or he can blow out a star with his breath, and even make time go backwards by reversing the spin of the earth (Christopher Reeves IS Superman). He became absurd during my childhood and was utterly uninteresting and I never looked back. But I did like me some Swampy! 

No one should be able to sneak up on stupidman but they always do.  He can travel faster than light.  To him everyone else is like a stone statue completely unmoving.  Imagine a stone statue sneaking up on you with a ray gun.  Nope.  Him and Flash are constantly getting sneaked up on, in the Flash's case by BOOMERANGS of all things.

Edited by kav