• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express grading and delays

6 posts in this topic

Just wondering despite the delays and backlogs etc, are CGC prioritising Express packages and walkthrough? I know they’ve just started opening packages from end of April, but if you send in something for Express grading and the box has been marked to state that, would it be opened and graded within the 11 working day turnaround?

1 hour ago, Scott Dellar said:

Just wondering despite the delays and backlogs etc, are CGC prioritising Express packages and walkthrough? I know they’ve just started opening packages from end of April, but if you send in something for Express grading and the box has been marked to state that, would it be opened and graded within the 11 working day turnaround?

Yes, I just sent in some comics in the Express tier with the box marked "EX" on all sides, and they did get opened, pressed, and graded very quickly.

4 hours ago, robers33 said:

If you submitted a Walkthrough tier but did not mark the box, are you more likely going to have to wait weeks for them to open in the order they received?

Yes