• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Let us Pull Received Items for Signing Events
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi,
I've gotten the same canned response from email support for the third time and I'm frustrated to say the least.

Please, PLEASE consider allowing existing orders that are inventoried and sitting in "Received" status to have items upgraded to signature series if there's an event that comes along. So far, while my order is sitting in your Sarasota warehouse, I've missed out on the signings by Kevin Eastman, Skottie Young, and now Jim Lee... It's killing me knowing I've got great books already in your hands that could just hop into a different queue and get that epic yellow SS label instead of blue... I'm more than happy to pay the signing fee, express processing fee (I've already paid for pressing as well).

It's a terrible customer experience to see these chances slip through our fingers because we simply don't have access to our books... You do have access. So please let us take advantage of that. Off myself alone you've missed out on $910 extra dollars on items I would have had signed by those three creators above. I can't be the only one experiencing this. It's bad business. With my books sitting in your hands for months, and expected to continue sitting for months, I'm sitting here worried about who else I'm going to miss out on.

• Administrator
23 hours ago, zypher said:

Hi,
I've gotten the same canned response from email support for the third time and I'm frustrated to say the least.

Please, PLEASE consider allowing existing orders that are inventoried and sitting in "Received" status to have items upgraded to signature series if there's an event that comes along. So far, while my order is sitting in your Sarasota warehouse, I've missed out on the signings by Kevin Eastman, Skottie Young, and now Jim Lee... It's killing me knowing I've got great books already in your hands that could just hop into a different queue and get that epic yellow SS label instead of blue... I'm more than happy to pay the signing fee, express processing fee (I've already paid for pressing as well).

It's a terrible customer experience to see these chances slip through our fingers because we simply don't have access to our books... You do have access. So please let us take advantage of that. Off myself alone you've missed out on $910 extra dollars on items I would have had signed by those three creators above. I can't be the only one experiencing this. It's bad business. With my books sitting in your hands for months, and expected to continue sitting for months, I'm sitting here worried about who else I'm going to miss out on.

Hello,

I know this is very frustrating and we too wish we could pull submissions for signings but operationally it is just not possible right now. I wish I could give you a better answer, I'm sorry.