• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And for you Zombie Fans...

8 posts in this topic

Black Summer Season 2 has dropped.

S1 was great, and season 2 starts with a bang!

Great splatter action, mindless viewing.

Snacks and drink of choice recommended

Enjoy!

21 hours ago, Beige said:

Episode 1 was brilliant - right up there with 28 days later and dawn of the dead remake

10/10

incredible stuff!

Watched it last night. I like the story-telling style of the show. Not much time to catch a breath with how it moves along. 

Well, just finished.

That was the best Zombie Season I've watched - inc TWD

Ep #1 10/10

Ep #2 10/10

Ep #3 10/10

Ep #4 10/10

Ep #5 - slow, but necessary 6/10

Ep #6 - 8/10

Ep #7 - 9/10

Ep #8 10/10

Frenetic, all action apocalyptic end of days stuff.

The door is slightly ajar for another season - but heck, do yourself a favour if you like Zombie shows, and watch this.

Best viewed in a complete binge.

Top Stuff!  :headbang:

Enjoyed season two. The characters do make some dumb moves though here and there. “Go outside and get some more firewood!” Go by yourself at night and don’t bring a gun. While four others with guns stay inside. Let’s not think to point a gun from the second story window and lure the zombie prowling around the house to you and safely shoot it! :makepoint:
Not the best show out there but it is paced well and has very tense moments that keep you on the edge of your seat. The title breaks work well for me as they serve as tiny breaks between the seemingly nonstop zombie action. For what the show is, I find it very entertaining! (thumbsu

I started episode 1 of season 2 and had to bail since it was just too fast paced for right before bed.  I'll binge it during a rainy weekend but it sure starts off with a wild bang from the get go.