• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Some OA Mark Bagley ASM Advice

5 posts in this topic

A friend fine has 2 Mark Bagley ASM pages that he obtained from Mark many years ago at a convention. He wants to trade them to me for some ASM books. My problem is I only own a few select OA pieces so I have no clue how to place a value, even an approximate value on these 2 pages, especially with the way OA pricing has been trending. Here are the 2 pages, 1 has Darkhawk's origin which is pretty cool.

thanks in advance for any help.

Screenshot_20210620-095748.png

Screenshot_20210620-095652.png

In a recent Clink auction, an all Punisher page from ASM by Bagley went for $1750. I’d price the Darkhawk similarly…although there may be a bump because it’s an origin page and 90s Darkhawk pages are htf. 

The other has decent shots of Spidey and it’s a half-splash which seems to attract a higher price even though it’s Spidey’s back facing us. Looking at recent comps that would start at $2800 but I can’t see it past $3500. (In auction at FMV if you know what I mean.)

1 hour ago, grapeape said:

Bagley ASM page went $2400 this weekend at HA. Nowhere as nice as the 371 page. That’s easily $3500.

these are really nice I’d get them if you can.

Wow I had no idea they are worth that kind of money.

The boards are such a great place when you need help!