• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Akron-Canton Comic Con - June 27th 10 - 4:00 PM

5 posts in this topic

Another Harper showing is coming up at the end of the week!  I'm sure there will be the usual dealers in attendance but you never know what will be in the room.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F3020e8ece9e2b9e69b4173a49%2F_compresseds%2Fcb254f8d-cd6e-c568-d4d0-c0b8ec5b68c4.jpg&t=1624282521&ymreqid=db021d2d-f596-f948-1c89-0b000101c500&sig=LaddnlUwVI.lI24SamWGZg--~D

What great con!!  There was the usuals but the couple new guys caused a feeding frenzy.  I blew through my couple grand budget and got some sweet books. Ran into bc and a couple other board members.  

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

What great con!!  There was the usuals but the couple new guys caused a feeding frenzy.  I blew through my couple grand budget and got some sweet books. Ran into bc and a couple other board members.  

Second that! Great to hit a good show and see you again!

-bc

I walked up to a dealer who I know gets in some decent stuff right after he finished setting up and noticed he had a Moon Knight 1 on his wall mostly covered by other books.  I asked him how much and he said "they are $25 plus you get a free X-Factor 1".  I said "Sold, but you said they so you have more?"  He says "sure, I've got a stack of them"!!  I couldn't say SOLD fast enough but the funny part was the couple dealers digging through boxes had to watch as he handed over 12 copies of both books and the only other books he had in bulk were X-Men 150.  Love being at the right place at the right time.

Edited by 1Cool

9 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I walked up to a dealer who I know gets in some decent stuff right after he finished setting up and noticed he had a Moon Knight 1 on his wall mostly covered by other books.  I asked him how much and he said "they are $25 plus you get a free X-Factor 1".  I said "Sold, but you said they so you have more?"  He says "sure, I've got a stack of them"!!  I couldn't say SOLD fast enough but the funny part was the couple dealers digging through boxes had to watch as he handed over 12 copies of both books and the only other books he had in bulk were X-Men 150.  Love being at the right place at the right time.

. I must have just missed those. I saw the 150s, xmen 1s and crisis books he had. Good work.