• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CGC graded & some raw Golden Age GGA covers, MORE Fiction House added 6/27 Rangers, Jungle
6 6

30 posts in this topic

A few books this morning maybe more tonight.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. 

Check or money order for payment, as I'm no longer taking PayPal. Conus priority shipping with signature confirmation is $13 for raw books, $18 for certified books. Insurance is extra and at USPS rate for coverage amount. International shipping is expensive and would be at cost.

7 day return privilege on raw books. Return shipping is on the buyer. No returns on certified books.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Frisco Larson

34 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Wonder who figured out Takebots Achilles heal?

30EFFB8A-4458-43C2-BD6A-6429A14C0D54.png

He is still unaware of the secretive Underbidders Guild. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

G.I. Joe #38 4.0-4.5 copy with nice off white pages. Flat and clean with a small piece reattached to the front cover with tape (on the inside cover, see pics). Great bondage cover!  GPA has a 4.0 selling a year ago in June 2020 for $192. Grab this copy for $150. SOLD

G.I. Joe 38.jpg

GI JOE 38 front.jpg

GI JOE 38 back.jpg

GI JOE 38 front close.jpg

GI JOE 38 front inside.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

3 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

G.I. Joe #38 4.0-4.5 copy with nice off white pages. Flat and clean with a small piece reattached to the front cover with tape (on the inside cover, see pics). Great bondage cover!  GPA has a 4.0 selling a year ago in June 2020 for $192. Grab this copy for $150.

G.I. Joe 38.jpg

GI JOE 38 front.jpg

GI JOE 38 back.jpg

GI JOE 38 front close.jpg

GI JOE 38 front inside.jpg

Take

Buccaneers #19 3.0 with c/ow pages. A cool Quality swashbuckling cover with 2 swordsman fighting over a beautiful buxom blonde who appears to be experiencing a wardrobe malfunction. Nice copy with 2 small cover tears at the bottom left of the front cover as well as the bottom right cover corner and the corner of the first 4 pages torn off. Priced at straight 3.0 guide $75. 

Buc 19 f.jpg

Buc 19 b.jpg

Buc 19 1.jpg

Buc 19 2.jpg

Buc 19 3.jpg

Buc 19 4.jpg

That's all for tonight. It is my plan to start adding some Fiction House books to the thread over the next few days, as I have time to get pics and such. Nothing is graded, priced or photographed yet, so it will be gradual, as I have the time. Thanks to those ( @goldust40 ) who have found something for their collection! Thanks for looking! 

Jumbo Comics #157 2.5 ow/w pages. This copy has several edge tears on the front and back covers. There are also some small tears at the spine, some of which slightly tear into the pages at the spine. The back cover edge has some chipping which is visible in the pics. On the plus side, the main cover image presents well and the book has great paper quality. $40 SOLD

Jumbo 157 f.jpg

Jumbo 157 b.jpg

Junbo 157 1.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

Kaanga Jungle King #9 3.0-3.5 range with c/ow pages. There's a 3/4" spine split at the bottom, some horizontal tears on the spine and some tears at the bottom staple (which is still fully attached). There are tanning halos inside the front and back covers. The cover image presents nicer than the grade, which is flat and relatively crease free. Pretty copy for cheap. I paid $50 for this, so $50 takes it.

Kaanga 9 f.jpg

Kaanga 9 f 2.jpg

Kaanga 9 b.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson