• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WonderWorld 27 Scarce Fox, coverless with repro cover. Ends tonite!!!!!!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

The purge continues with a copy of Wonderworld 27, a scarce Fox comic from the summer of 1941. There are only 9 copies on the CGC census to give you an idea how rare this book is. 

This copy is both coverless and missing the first wrap. It comes with an unattached repro cover. The book itself is in average shape for an eighty year old comic, and the centerfold is firmly attached.

I'm pretty sure I bought this from a forumite a few years ago, but my records on this book are incomplete. 

A nice filler copy or a cheap way to add a  Pre-WW2 Fox to your GA collection.

From a historic point of view, American kids were reading this as hitler invaded the Soviet Union. 

This veteran book survived the countless paper drives of two wars and the comic burnings of the 1950s.

It hopes to find a forever home but is open to  working  as dealer stock.

Incredible tales of The Flame, The Black Lion, Dr Fung and more.

Auction starts at a $15 minimum bid, and has a $200 BIN. Shipping is $10, but free if book sells for $40 or more. I will ship to Canada, but at exact cost. No free shipping to Canada. Paypal only.

If you are a person of ill will, are on probation or in the HOS, I don't wish to associate with you and most certainly won't sell you a book.

Returns, for any reason, at buyers expense.  If you have any questions, ask. 

Auction ends at 10PM East Coast Time, 7PM West Coast.

Photos to follow shortly. 

Edited by shadroch

8 minutes ago, ender said:

I love me some free shipping!!

$40

Do you have photocopies of the first two and last two interior pages by any chance?  My bid stands either way, just curious.

I do not.  I was going for a "type" collection and it was a cheap Fox I came across.

1 hour ago, shadroch said:
1 hour ago, ender said:

Do you have photocopies of the first two and last two interior pages by any chance?

I do not.

How about a close up of the fourth panel on page eight?

Edited by MrBedrock