• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tilting at Windmills... (or, as I call it, trying to get one last page for a MICRONAUTS book!) Now UPDATED with COVER!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 6/24/2021 at 3:24 PM, thethedew said:

This month (June 2021), I was happy to welcome the front cover of Image Comics' MICRONAUTS 11 (2003) to my collection.  This continues an ongoing effort to collect all the artwork for this particular issue.  While not a 'landmark' issue by any stretch, it does include a showdown with Baron Karza, which will always scratch a Pavlovian itch for this Micro-fan.

So, to recap:  I have found and assembled the Front Cover, Back Cover (against all odds), and all of the interiors save ONE PESKY MISSING PAGE.

Both principal artists have combed and re-combed their stock and records, with no trace of the page being found.  I've checked with the rest of the books' production team, with no joy... (but it might be worth a more thorough inquiry with those notables).

It's possible the page was/has been lost or destroyed, but far more likely it was just sold or donated early on in 2003 or 2004, and is currently sitting in a pile of pages in a closet somewhere.  After all this time, it could be anywhere, but still more likely to be somewhere in the Midwest, as that's where both artists lived at the time.

I continue to offer a Thousand Dollars for this one page, which would probably have only cost someone fifty bucks back in the day.

Details on the missing page can be found here.

Thanks for any help!

micros11COVER.jpg

image.jpeg.b7048f7cc268fc0660c6f23cfeb17ab3.jpeg