• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**CLOSED** Mirage Studios Fugitoid #1 Eastman & Laird TMNT - 6 copies VF/NM to NM condition (1985)

3 posts in this topic

This is the first appearance of the Triceratons (Race). The first (and only) issue of Fugitoid was Mirage Studios' first comic book to feature a full colour cover. This comic is high grade in condition, with razor sharp corners, great reflectivity, and frankly the kind of pristine state that can be quite difficult to attain on dark cover comics. This comic is oversized (8 3/8" X 12 3/4" - which is roughly the size of a magazine). This had the same print run of 60,000, and released at roughly the same time as the micro series (one-shot) Raphael 1. The 6 copies I am offering all range between VF/NM to NM condition. I'd prefer to sell these as a grouping, and will offer them at the price below for 48 hours only. No HOS or probies.

Note the photo shows roughly 17 copies, I have sold quite a few already and am down to about less than a dozen. A string of them came back as 9.8's with no press needed. These 6 copies might have a little white showing on the fold/seam of the spine, but otherwise they are sharp and in gorgeous condition, especially for dark cover comics.

Price: CLOSED

Payment: in USD via PayPal f&f preferred, g&s add fees.

Shipping: via CanadaPost tracked/insured, buyer will pay exact cost shipping.

Fugitoid-front.jpg

Edited by comicwiz

I keep getting errors trying to upload scans/photos. Will retry shortly, but if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me and I'll send pics if I can't manage to get around this upload issue.