• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED-SOLD! Detective Comics #156 Iconic Classic Batmobile Cover
1 1

3 posts in this topic

General Rules:

• No probation list members or hall of shame members. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone.
  • First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps, I go by post order. 
  • Please either quote the book or post clearly with what you are taking.
  • A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.

Payment:

• Payment by Paypal only

Shipping: 

• DUE TO COVID CONCERNS, I CAN ONLY SHIP INSIDE THE U.S. Shipping is $18 by US Priority Mail. 

Returns:

• All sales on CGC graded books are final. 

Detective Comics #156 CGC Universal 3.5 Cream-Off White Pages

Detective Comics #156 is a rare book with an iconic cover. Only 34 Universal copies have ever been graded by CGC. It’s a hard to find book that rarely comes up for sale. Book will by offered only through Sunday evening 6/27/21. If it does not sell, it will be sent to Heritage for auction. 

Asking $900-SOLD!

If you were watching the Promise Collection Pedigree sales last week on Heritage, an 8.5 copy of this book sold for close to $50K with sales tax. 

7FCD0572-65DB-42A9-8E39-B5150041019D.jpeg

D4B115DF-FC9F-4A3A-A561-E4DB58A666F5.jpeg

AFBE9E5B-35EB-41A2-8D5A-175D0F4C34E3.jpeg

AF7474B9-2587-42CD-A8F2-242A48CBB2D6.jpeg

Edited by Ghastly542454