• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel has big plans for Carnage beyond Venom 2

19 posts in this topic

Do you see the 361 hitting 3000$ (9.8) once fans notice Carnage doesn’t die at the end of Venom 2? Don’t you think this storyline will culminate with Knull? I think we’re in the beginning of a long story line, symbiotes will  dominate the big screen for the next few years.

54 minutes ago, D84 said:

This thread sounds like someone trying to hype the value of their books.

Lol, I’ll create hype with the 5-10 users who will see this post. Im just asking for opinions, mine is made but I’d like to hear from others.  

11 hours ago, Johnderose91 said:

Lol, I’ll create hype with the 5-10 users who will see this post. Im just asking for opinions, mine is made but I’d like to hear from others.  

First film sucked; second one will be better - but do worse at the box office - and Carnage speculators will have moved on by January.

Signed,

Somebody who bought 4 copies of ASM off the shelf and paid a whopping $6-8 each for my additional 4 copies back in 1992.

37 minutes ago, Gatsby77 said:

First film sucked; second one will be better - but do worse at the box office - and Carnage speculators will have moved on by January.

Signed,

Somebody who bought 4 copies of ASM off the shelf and paid a whopping $6-8 each for my additional 4 copies back in 1992.

Very nice, good return. I picked up nearly 50 Thor 1s under 100$ (20 off the shelf) , 90 percent of them are cgc 9.8. I have 50 maxx 1s in 9.8, paid 20-30 each. Stocks are my thing but I’m having fun with comics.

2 minutes ago, Johnderose91 said:

Very nice, good return. I picked up nearly 50 Thor 1s under 100$ (20 off the shelf) , 90 percent of them are cgc 9.8. I have 50 maxx 1s in 9.8, paid 20-30 each. Stocks are my thing but I’m having fun with comics.

You have 45 Thor #1s graded 9.8 by CGC?

Yes.

I said under 100 but a few were over 100 but all under 135. I bet big on the woman characters, I unloaded my she hulks at 1300-1700. I noticed they went down so I was wondering what would happen with the 361. I’ll wait and see. She hulk series is way down the line though. 

I guess there are too many 361s out there. It’ll depend on how the fans react to Carnage and how the movie ends. One thing to keep in mind is that Venom 2 will be the 2nd big marvel movie to hit theaters since the restrictions are lifted. That has to count for something, fans need their dose.