• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At what point does CGC actually charge you for the invoice?

4 posts in this topic

I recently sent off my first cgc order for 25 books. The combination of what I sent and what I am having done came out to about $1000 total cost. I guess I assumed I would be charged the full balance at the time I placed the order, but no charge has come through yet. Can I expect to be billed once the submission hits their books or at the end of the process? Final followup question, I paid for the $149 tier membership…is CGC reliable with applying that credit automatically or do you have to ask for it at some point? Usps is showing the books were delivered roughly four days ago.

Edited by NumminzAK

The invoice you printed out to include in the package does not get recorded in their system as a "live" invoice until they receive it in hand. Generally that is when they charge your card. It's been taking them upwards of six weeks for them to open packages after receipt so assume about that amount of time before your card is charged. The credit will be applied automatically. 

Quick question...I shipped my books to Cgc via  USPS and arrived on May 26. My paid membership ran out on May 30th...Cgc should honor my 150.00 credit and older rates,correct? My invoice was created in March I believe. Can anyone elaborate on this please? Being Cgc had received the books before May 30th, should I be good still? Thanks in advance for any info on this....