• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

4 posts in this topic

1st:takeit:in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.

No HOSers, Probies or if I have you on ignore please.

Payment via Paypal (friends and family if at all possible) check or money order. Payment is expected within 48 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. I will invoice winners once the books are claimed.

Shipping is $8 for up to 5 books raw in priority $15 for up to 3 slabs in the US for a medium flat rate USPS box.
I will ship anywhere in the USA using USPS. 

Returns on raw books no problem no questions asked for 1 week, no returns on CGC books. I will use foam bubble wrap and plastic in addition to ample packing material. Return shipping is at your cost unless I missed something.

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards. I do have a kudos thread. I will give my opinion on grade but please look at the pictures. I don't like surprises either. 

I have 50 or so Copper age books still at CGC that I will list as soon as I get them back. It should be around once a week. These 5 #221's came back to me in today's mail. I am the original owner of all of these books. None of these were pressed. Almost all will have white pages and were well taken care of by me. Anything I sell I have read too. Prices are OBO but I am asking GPA or lower.

The Books: 3 9.4's asking $170ea. (GPA is $190)

Copy A Certification 3825186002

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

Edited by mytastebud
Closing thread