• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Hulk 180/181, FF48, WWBN32, TOD10, XM1, JIM 85
4 4

32 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Xatari said:

I don’t mind. Not a black hole Collector but definitely understand the reasoning behind it. I haven’t added the new addition yet to my virtual gallery (found here: https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=140502), but here it is…

C8FDADDB-15C5-4F23-8EFF-F4938E3EEA6C.jpeg.bf194b615f35cbb0c90a3d001c29ba30.jpeg

Incredible!  The GSX 1 page.  I  was watching that auction... shot up so much at the end.  Love it 

Yeah. The end definitely had some fireworks. What I love about this page is obviously the detail on Krakoa but also notice that both the old team and the new team are on two different panels. I love it!

Since the Hulk 180 is in a private collection that won’t be going anywhere, and 181 was allegedly destroyed, this is as close as I can come to Wolverine. 

2 hours ago, Xatari said:

I haven’t added the new addition yet to my virtual gallery (found here: https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=140502), but here it is…

You own the Greg Land Edge of Spider-Verse 2 original cover?!?!

(worship)

Your collection is really awesome! Congrats on the GSX splash - that will be a six figure piece in no time. 

1 hour ago, Xatari said:

Yeah. The end definitely had some fireworks. What I love about this page is obviously the detail on Krakoa but also notice that both the old team and the new team are on two different panels. I love it!

Since the Hulk 180 is in a private collection that won’t be going anywhere, and 181 was allegedly destroyed, this is as close as I can come to Wolverine. 

Beautiful original artwork and congrats on the GSX page...it was very much on my radar as well

181 cover was not destroyed. It is very much alive and well. :foryou: