• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy with the Timeline so far.

4 posts in this topic

I sent my first submission via UPS which was delivered(according to my Tracking Number) on March 31/2021. CGC marked it as received on April 28. It was a Modern Submission of 3 books with no Fast Track. It went to CCS sometime after that and I just received notice today(07/02) that it is now Scheduled for Grading. So, three months in the books have been received, pressed and returned to CGC for the next stage. Not to bad IMHO. Curious to see how long the next step takes. I will let you know.

Edited by Greatwhite

On 7/2/2021 at 3:57 PM, Greatwhite said:

I sent my first submission via UPS which was delivered(according to my Tracking Number) on March 31/2021. CGC marked it as received on April 28. It was a Modern Submission of 3 books with no Fast Track. It went to CCS sometime after that and I just received notice today(07/02) that it is now Scheduled for Grading. So, three months in the books have been received, pressed and returned to CGC for the next stage. Not to bad IMHO. Curious to see how long the next step takes. I will let you know.

So, as of July 8 my submission has moved to Grading/Quality Control. Is this where the "101 business days " clock starts?

Edited by Greatwhite

6 hours ago, Greatwhite said:

So, as of July 8 my submission has moved to Grading/Quality Control. Is this where the "101 business days " clock starts?

And now, on the same day it has moved to Finalized/Imaged/Shipped...and I still have not been billed for the pressing or grading. I suspect something is amiss?

Typically the "clock" starts when it is received - so I would think 7/2 (when it was received from CCS) would be when the TAT starts.  

Regarding the billing, their timing on that is all over the place.  Sometimes I get billed when my order arrives there and they open it, sometimes further down the line.  If it has shipped and you still haven't been billed...well, I dunno..?  Congrats on your free order, I guess?  LOL