• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,....Trim.

81 posts in this topic

no it isn't. it's not harmful by any means, but it is sad and pathetic.

i thought that you were FDQed, Kat, and that you weren't going to post anymore on account of how sad and miserable the big old meanies around here made you feel

The thing that bugs me is that he knows his [embarrassing lack of self control] about OA, and is a collector deep inside himself, somewhere.

But why continue to provoke others with BS statements confused-smiley-013.gif, I guess I just dont get it.

The thing that bugs me is that he knows his [embarrassing lack of self control] about OA, and is a collector deep inside himself, somewhere.

But why continue to provoke others with BS statements confused-smiley-013.gif, I guess I just dont get it.

Why must we take everything so seriously on the board Nikos ?? ? ?

I got a strike for posting a picture of Fascists Goose Stepping because people PM'ed the moderator.

I honestly am dumb-founded that everyone wants to censor me when I clearly just wanna be part of the community.

Just cause I dont read from the same exact play book is no reason for everyone to be so hostile.

Marginalizing the unique is a quick way to have a very bland board.

I am amazed at the intolerance,...

Are we not Americans ?????????

952176-UUUU.jpg

952176-UUUU.jpg.af1a896ff294d158539e7a71231a4c81.jpg

It's his way of getting attention. Just ignore him & eventually he will go away,... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

When its a serious subject, I dont see how you can not take it seriously confused-smiley-013.gif

You know there is a time and place for everything else, and I have not been hostile to you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

When its a serious subject, I dont see how you can not take it seriously confused-smiley-013.gif

You know there is a time and place for everything else, and I have not been hostile to you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Everyone wants to define the standard for offense,...and yes,..the moderator has the right to do this,..but when SELECT FEW start PM'ing him and telling him that I am a racist, biggot, homophobe, pervert..I think thats pretty F ed up.

Along the spectrum . . . .

Posting a JPEG of Fascists Goose Steeping <------> Starting a Thread on 'Trimming'

HAVE I REALLY BREACHED PROTOCOL SO EGREGIOUSLY AS TO GET SLAMMED ? ? ? ? ? ?,....What is so sancrosanct that I have offended ?? ? ?

To some yes, everyone has different has views on what is/is not offensive.

You being a collector, why do you feel the need to ridicule/alienate other collectors confused.gif

You being a collector, why do you feel the need to ridicule/alienate other collectors confused.gif

You got it arse backwards,....I AM THE ONE BEING ALIENATED !?!?!?!?

You got it arse backwards,....I AM THE ONE BEING ALIENATED !?!?!?!?

NO KK, you have it arse backwards 893naughty-thumb.gif

I call them as I read them sumo.gif