• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish 13 - I Am Groot!
3 3

7 posts in this topic

This is actually my fathers book, trying to help him nail down a grade on it.  Purchased it 20 some odd years ago along with a group of other high grade TTA books. He was of course excited when the movies came out and I clued him in.

The crease next to the staple and the annoying stain on the back cover are the two main issues. :( The stain has not warped the cover at all. The last page has a tiny bit of stain outline on it, not very noticeable. Pages are nice, off-white to white.

groot1.png

groot2.png

groot3.jpg

Edited by Blue_Bolt

Gosh, nice copy. Even with the back corner staining. I'll downgrade for that and all other flaws will be acceptable in that range.

Thanks for posting.

Looks great!  Wish my Grandfather (more of a collector than my Dad) had collected comics.  He was into coins and banks.  I can only imagine if comics were his fancy back then in the early 20th century.  I'll go 7.0 here.