• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not only is it October(Fire)'s birthday today, but ...

33 posts in this topic

Hey Alan, will you be joining us for some tasty beverages??? headbang.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Depends if youse mugs can get yer 893censored-thumb.gif together. poke2.giflaugh.gif

Speaking of which ... you still in that meeting with your boss, Brad? I'm still waiting for that call back .... poke2.gifpoke2.gifgrin.gif

Now maybe you can do a little less nickel and dimeing poke2.gif

But seriously great job. I just got a piece of good news myself. I just got picked up by a magazine as "Art Director". So you'll see me doing a little less trolling on the boards. tongue.gif

Now maybe you can do a little less nickel and dimeing poke2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

But seriously great job. I just got a piece of good news myself. I just got picked up by a magazine as "Art Director".

893applaud-thumb.gif

So you'll see me doing a little less trolling on the boards. tongue.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hey Alan, will you be joining us for some tasty beverages??? headbang.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Depends if youse mugs can get yer 893censored-thumb.gif together. poke2.giflaugh.gif

Speaking of which ... you still in that meeting with your boss, Brad? I'm still waiting for that call back .... poke2.gifpoke2.gifgrin.gif

27_laughing.gif Well, I WAS in a meeting....for half a frikkin' day. Christ, it took forever to get him outa my market frustrated.gif. Anyway, plan on Sunday evening at our favorite bar in good ol Lagrange thumbsup2.gif, you know, the one with a million beers to choose from insane.gif. Maybe around 7pm-ish??? Have good ol' Andy set it up and coordinate the festivities...by the way, I have some books to show you..... grin.gifthumbsup2.gif