• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have to know the value in order to submit for grading?

4 posts in this topic

That doesn't make sense to me that I would need to know the value of a comic book before I submit it to judge which type of submission it should be. I'm new to all this and just happened upon some decent comics that I feel I should consider getting graded. There should be an option called...I don't know what I'm doing....here are 20 comics, tell me what I should do to get them graded and capsulated in one of those hard plastic things. 

It seems I'm supposed to order a "walkthrough" if I feel one is worth more than $1,000? Does that sound right? 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SThirtyacre said:

Ok it seems this is an insurance thing. If that's correct, it took me a bit to understand that. 

Hi there, yes, you are correct. We insure all the collectibles when they enter our facility so it is important to know how much your collectibles are valued before submitting. We recommend looking on sites like EBay or GoCollect to find the raw value before submitting. 

Haha Yes please Bob. I apologize for not figuring it out right away. I'm a not well versed in their system. If I saw the word insurance, I would have understand...but I didn't hear that till I watched a youtube video about it. After that I saw the policy link. Thanks for taking the time to school me on it all...but still open to you coming by to pick them up lol j/k