• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floor Display Variant Covers - Image Comics
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I come across these display comics, are they numerous? and are people collecting these "variants"

I have seen:

Autumnlands: tooth & claw #1 and #2

person_without_enough_empathy Planet #1

Surface #1

s-l500.jpg

May want to post this in the modern section, but to answer your question, I don’t believe they are sought after.

The people who collected the series likely got them when they were released. Also, there hasn’t been any news of these properties being optioned, so there is little interest in the titles in general. 

5 hours ago, TIA23 said:

cool, thx for your replay, i think i cant move this to the modern section.

I definitely think they are a cool footnote for the series that were around at this time. Who knows maybe they will have value if any of these series get hot. Manifest Destiny just came back and may pick up more fans based solely on content of the book alone. 

I think in any case it is not a bad idea if you buy these "variants" or editions. it won't tear your pants and it might become worth more over time... maybe even coveted