• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Label Submission at Con (TorpedoCon)
1 1

3 posts in this topic

In the CGC announcement about being at Torpedo con it describes submitting for standard blue label grading. I’m curious is there any advantage to making this submission at the con other than saving on free shipping?

the big question I suppose is will my books be posted as received once they arrive in Sarasota with the CGC team or will it be treated as if it was just delivered by USPS and be subject to the now two month wait to be posted as received?

thanks 

Edited by Dimez

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Books submitted at a show are sent back to our office and are usually logged in within a week or two.  The length of time it takes will really depend on how many submissions we take in at the show.  If there are a lot then it will take longer to get them logged in but it shouldn't be more than a few weeks at the most.  

Thanks!