• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - ??? What's under these bedsheet covers? ROBOTS!!! - NOW 15% OFF!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask via PM before placing your bid. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: PayPal Goods and Services or personal check. Item will ship when payment clears. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING:  free USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box to the USA. I will provide USPS insurance at your cost if you so desire. I will consider international shipments, but you must contact me before you bid so we can negotiate the extra shipping fees. . 

RETURN POLICY: Unless stated otherwise for a specific item, I accept returns for any reason, as long as the following conditions are strictly met:

1. You must use PM to notify me of your intention to return the item and I must receive this notice within 72 hours of your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

2. I must receive the returned item in the exact condition in which it was sent. Refunds will only be issued after I receive the item in question.

3. You must mail the item back to me postmarked as "shipped" no later than 7 calendar days after your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

4. You must cover the cost of shipping the item back to me. Return items must ship fully insured for the purchase price. 

5. I do not issue partial refunds, so please do not ask me to cover reholder fees. It's all or nothing. 

If any of these generous conditions are not met, I reserve the right to refuse the return. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE

I look forward to doing business with you! 

Edited by newshane

One and only price reduction. 

Take 15% off original asking price of $325. 

Remember that the shipping cost to the USA is included! 

90 year-old early robot pulps! :insane:

I'll be taking these down sometime tomorrow if they don't sell. Final :bump:

I am willing to split up the set. 

As always, I'll politely entertain any offers via PM. Might even be down for a trade of some sort. 

Thanks for looking!