• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery 85 Cgc 6.5 W (sold), adding some more books :FF45, IH181, ASM14, Cap 100, IH 271
2 2

26 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Courageous Cat said:

probably just an age thing. at 53 , u young whipper snappers leave me in the dust on such matters :sumo:

Heck, I'm only 35. I just don't use any kind of social media so I don't understand the layout/interface. It just seems like an endless outpouring of nonsense. I don't get how you actually find anything worth looking at (shrug)

51 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Heck, I'm only 35. I just don't use any kind of social media so I don't understand the layout/interface. It just seems like an endless outpouring of nonsense. I don't get how you actually find anything worth looking at (shrug)

Hashtags. Very easy. 

On 7/11/2021 at 12:44 AM, G.A.tor said:

its been a while... I don't like the boards for selling as much these days because they don't allow me to offer different pricing structures, but anyone here can always buy from me on IG ;) 

that said I will still use from time to time

Others have mentioned this but I just haven't been able to figure out how to buy on IG. Probably a sign I am getting old... 

edit: good to see I am not the only one with issues understanding IG

Edited by Albert Thurgood
add edit