• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lots of raw g.a. for sale, oddball timely's, and other publishers as well---10% price drop on remaining books
1 1

50 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  $12 s/h state-side, we'll figure a border-crossing.  p.p. will work.   i'll of course combine shipping.

2 book lot here; amazing mysteries 34 & 35.   the former is a 4.5, c/ow. and the latter a 3.5, with o/w pages.  it's got weird erasures going on on f.c.   $75 for a pair of timely books from dec. '49 and jan. 50.  SOLD!

am34.jpg

am35.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

canadian version of a timely #1 here.  3.5'ish i guess, with a sub crease thru whole book, little rust on staples.  o/w pages.  no clue as to value.  can't imagine it's not worth the 50 bucks i'm asking for here.  SOLD!

casey1.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

try again here, new price.  ideal 4, with the witness inside.  4.5, o/w.  that's a tear under 10c, and a little split at b. spine.   $140.

ideal4.jpeg

ideal 5.  beautiful copy, with a high-grade lost due to the creasing at the bottom right.  makes it no better than 5.5, but gorgeous gloss and structure.  extremely rare, no cgc sales at all.  $150.

ideal5.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

mystic vol. 3, #1, no better than 3.5 cuz of back cover piece missing and issues [see pic].  but an timely/atlas #1, nonetheless.  $250.

mystic3-1.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

here come the last of the fawcetts i have that don't fit my raboy jr. cover run [that i'll be keeping awhile].

this one i kept cuz the arrival date is my b'day [not the year!], but what the hell..

6.5, o/w.  7.0 sold in march for right at 6 hunnert, so $500 here.

agc4.jpg

held on to this one, cuz it was my fave cover of the run, even tho' not a mac.   broken out 6.5, label will be in back.

5.5 sold for @400 in december, so how 'bout $600 here.  SOLD!

bm7.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man