• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lots of raw g.a. for sale, oddball timely's, and other publishers as well---10% price drop on remaining books
1 1

50 posts in this topic

cma 100, which i have cuz of the silver mettalic ink [i once had all of them...].  5.5--6.0'ish, o/w.  $200.  SOLD!

cma100.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  $12 s/h state-side, we'll figure a border-crossing.  p.p. will work.   i'll of course combine shipping.

2 book lot here; amazing mysteries 34 & 35.   the former is a 4.5, c/ow. and the latter a 3.5, with o/w pages.  it's got weird erasures going on on f.c.   $75 for a pair of timely books from dec. '49 and jan. 50.

am34.jpg

am35.jpg

:takeit:

here's a rare return that came back to me the other day.  i listed it as a 6.5, for $600.  but i didn't see a weird little slit on the f.c.   i attach the pics my buyer sent me.  i don't know what it does to the grade, but i'll drop it to $450 with this defect.

mt97.jpg

Mt97-outside cover.jpgMT97-inside cover.jpg5E16FABC-E7EC-4173-8486-04543817D350.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man