• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2003 Overstreet Price Guide in comic shops Wednesday...

58 posts in this topic

Dunno if someone has already mentioned this, since I have been away from the forums lately. But I thought I would let everyone know, just in case.

The 2003 Overstreet COMIC BOOK PRICE GD VOL 33 is on my invoice for this Wednesday (April 16th), both HC and SC. So you should be able to find one at a store near you this week.

The BIG BIG guide will ship later. If I remember correctly it was about 3 or 4 weeks later last year.

The BIG BIG Guide

That's the thick spiral bound guide with larger magazine size pages and without the articles. More practical for dealers when they are using it to price their books!

Boy, if it doesn't involve foods, you seem to be lost today! tongue.gif

Lighthouse, this book is notorious for NEVER arriving on schedule. I am under the opinion that we won't be seeing it this year until last week in April to around mid May if this year is like any other. But, I hope your right.

My comic shop saw it on their invoice too so it better be there! However, I barely read it anyways so it doesn't really matter! frown.gif

That's why I like the BIG BIG guide... It doesn't even HAVE the articles... smile.gif

And yes, it absolutely is being shipped to comic shops this week. Now, there is always the possibility that your particular store may get screwed by Diamond, or that they forgot to order any. But I'll have 18 copies on Wednesday...

I was surprised you hadnt been picking up the big big guides these past 2 years. They are much easier to work with mostly since you can let go of the book and type or whatever with 2 hands and the book doesn't close up on you. Its huge though, but it's slick and shiny, and has hundreds of pages. What did you think I was talking about??

What did you think I was talking about??

Seriously? I really had no idea what the BIG BIG Book was. I thought it may have ben another guide I hadn't heard about.

I like the concept of lying flat while you type. Where does one acquire this?