• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damaged book

8 posts in this topic

So my NYCC 2020 TMNT The Last Ronin that has been at CGC since 2-23-20 just arrived but the top right corner is destroyed what's the process to get this fixed? Does it get bumped in the process or will this be another 4-1/2 months to get this back? L

555.jpg

5555.jpg

55555.jpg

5.jpg

55.jpg

Edited by billsid

• Administrator

Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that!  Please email our customer service department the details, including the certification number, and we can then email you the instructions on how to proceed. You can reach us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

Good luck I been waiting a month for a Mechanical error to get reslabed when the two books were sent walk thur back in May. The books got back to CGC on June 12th  not sure why it’s taking this long when I paid a premium to begin with. Have called a few times but no one can give me a reason. 

Edited by Rgiordano5577

When I spoke with CS I specifically asked about the lead time since it's taken 4-1/2 months to get this back and I was told 10days turnaround time for the reholder so I guess I'll see....