• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling them all...well all my Marvel books anyway. Recap on last page with small price drops.
9 9

69 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, johnenock said:

I know I have a couple more boxes of Silver/Bronze Marvels...just have to find them!

Thanks again,

John

You should drop everything else and get busy on finding them right now...don't you know we're addicts...have you no compassion? :baiting:

19 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

I see he's buys buying silver...I think he's changed his strategy and is going to sell us the Gold! :banana:

I reserve the right to buy both! I only buy Quality Comics gold though and an Airboy every now and then. Still cheap!

28 minutes ago, crassus said:

You should drop everything else and get busy on finding them right now...don't you know we're addicts...have you no compassion? :baiting:

Wish I could. Putting in my irrigation system right now. Only have time to list when it gets too hot and I am not exhausted.:ohnoez: